D2D Summer Camp
D2D Summer Camp
DARE 2 DREAM SUMMER CAMP
Summer Camps typically starts the day after Memorial Day until the last Friday of July or into the first week of August prior to school start date. Camp dates may vary based on the school schedule and/or start date. In some circumstances up until the first week of school, please check calendar or with Program Director. The summer camp fee is due monthly and covers food, camp activities, but not Fun Friday Field Day/Trips. Payment is expected in full by the 1st of the month or based on payment arrangements as signed in your contract if you are in a scholarship program (limited spaces if available) which eligibilty requirements apply.
- Creative Arts & Drama
- Sports & Recreation
- Healthy Selfie
- Good Manners Matter
- Character Development
- Peer Leadership
- Swimming Class
- Friday Fun Day & More
- We are a faith based 501c3 nonprofit organization that offers programs and services, we are not at daycare, nor do we operate as one.
- A completed registration application and fees are required prior to start date. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The program fees are due monthly by the 1st or weekly (every Monday). Late fees may apply.
- Pick up is at 5:30 pm. Please communicate if you are running late or late fees may apply.
- The fee is the same regardless of the number of days your child attend. Only Exception: If your child attends only 2 days due to a school holiday or out of school sick (with a doctor's excuse) the fee will be $25 per day.
- Fees may be required for a planned outing, field day or Pizza Party!
- The Youth and Community Center are closed for certain Holidays to spend time with our families being that we invest so much time with our YTA extended families. We are closed in observance of the MLK Jr. Day, Mardi Gras, Good Friday/Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Holidays. Spring Break is optional based on number of kids that need service. A minimum of 4 kids must need services for childcare services to be provided.
- Enrichment classes included leadership development, entrepreneurship, foreign language, arts, dance, music, and athletics. Additional fees apply for our dance, music, and sports program.
- Counseling, behavioral interventions, and parenting support is a FREE service to our youth and families we serve.
- We encourage parent participation in our family events and fundraising activities to support the work of our organization to help our youth and families.