Before School Program
Before School Program
YOUTH TAKING AUTHORITY PROGRAMS
Y.T.A. After-School programs offers more than just a sitting service. We provide one to one tutoring, homework help, and study groups to help your child be proficient while challenging them to learn above their grade level.
Our volunteers and peer leaders focus on academic excellence. We offer academic, arts, athletics, and enrichment classes year to promote healthy self esteem, character development, leadership development, and freedom of expression in a healthy, safe, and nurturing environment for youth.
Our Y.T.A. youth center is a place for our youth to grow and develop mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We just want Kids to be Kids!!! We offer parental support, behavioral intervention, and counseling for youth and families that need additional services. Your Kids Will Never Want To Go Home!
- We are a nonprofit organization that offers programs and services, we are not at daycare, nor do we operate as one.
- A completed registration application and fees are required prior to start date. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The program fees are due monthly by the 1st or weekly (every Monday). Late fees may apply.
- Pick up is at 6:00 pm. Please communicate if you are running late or late fees may apply.
- The fee is the same regardless of the number of days your child attend. Only Exception: If your child attends only 2 days due to a school holiday or out of school sick (with a doctor's excuse) the fee will be $15 per day.
- We pick up for early release at no additional cost to the parent. The only fee that maybe required is for a planned outing or Pizza Party!
- Holiday camps are provided based on the number signed up for services.
- The Youth and Community Center are closed for certain Holidays to spend time with our families being that we invest so much time with our YTA extended families.
- We are closed during Winter Break for 1 to 2 weeks based on staff availability.
- Enrichment classes included leadership development, entrepreneurship, foreign language, arts, dance, music, and athletics. Additional fees apply for our dance, music, and sports program.
- Counseling, behavioral interventions, and parenting support is a FREE service to our youth and families we serve.
- We encourage parent participation in our family events and fundraising activities to support the work of our organization to help our youth and families.